Troubleshoot: Invalid Authenticity Token when login into the Support Center
Issue: When attempting to log into the Support Portal the following error message is displayed
Cause: This error can be due to corrupted cookies in your Chrome browser. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, restart the browser and try to log in.
If the error persists, the problem could also be that Chrome has blocked cookies from our Support Portal.
Go through the following steps to resolve it:
- In the top right of your browser, click More and then Settings
- At the bottom, click on Advanced
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Site settings
- Select Cookies
- Uncheck the box next to Block third-party cookies and site data
- Alternatively, you can leave “Block third-party cookies and site data” enabled and add "tritansoft.zendesk.com" in the Allow list