Guide: Understanding Request Ticket Types
Question is used to indicate that the request is a question rather than a problem that needs to be solved.
- How does a feature/API work?
- Where can I locate a report?
- A feature is grayed out, is there a permission associated?
Feedback is used to indicate that the requester is providing some feedback on a feature without a change request.
Task is used to indicate a request to complete a task related to your environment.
- Updating or changing configurations
- Requesting logs
- Assistance with staging / lab tokens
Change Request is used to indicate a request for a feature change or new feature.
Problem is used to indicate that the requester is having an issue with a product or service that needs to be resolved. Problems can be resolved with a work around.
- Error messages or feature not working as expected
- Unable to post Master Service Bills
- Patient photos not showing
Incident is used to indicate that the requested problem is escalated, financial loss to a client, a compliance issue, or if there is no work around for the issue.
* Must involve Production data
- Unable to refresh Production API token
- Voyage missing/incorrect
- Manifest missing/incorrect
- Problem impacting multiple users
|If the incident requires urgent attention, please open the request here and call +1-877-299-1000 or +(353) 21 202 8054 and select option 2.|