How To: Complete the Support Request Form
We’re here to ensure your request receives expedited resolution. Completing the support form in it entirety will assist our Support Specialists to perform analysis in a more timely manner.
Frequent common fixes:
- Have you attempted to clear cache? (Click hear to read how to clear cache)
- Review the RESTful API Guides
- Tritan Support > Integrations and Interfaces
- Review the latest Release Notes
- Tritan Support > Release Notes > SeaCare Release Notes
- Tritan Support > Release Notes > SeaEvent Release Notes
If these common fixes didn’t resolve the issue, please submit the following form when opening a request Click here
Understanding the Fields
- Your Email:
- If you are logged in, this field will not appear.
- Read: How to login to the Support Portal
- Provide a brief summary of the request
- Please include as much details as possible including steps taken that results in the undesired outcome.
- Full URL:
- Simply copy and paste the URL where you've experienced the undesired issue
- Details/Steps Taken:
- Include a HAR File
- What was the expected results?
- Browser version:
- Unique Identifiers:
- If this request is in regards to a specific patient please be sure to include Crew/Passenger ID, or a Folio number by attachment so we may better diagnosis
- If this request is in regards our RESTful API's, please include the client_id and JSON details.
- Ticket Type:
- Question, Feedback, Task, Change Request, Problem, Incident
- Read: Understanding the Ticket Type
- Product: What product is the request for?
- SeaCare / SeaEvent / SeaScore / SeaSafe / etc
- Version: What version is the Tritan Product?
- Is this UAT?
- Enabling the checkbox signifies the request is related to UAT.
- Screenshots should always be full screen.
- Concerned about sensitive data?
- If the request is showing an error, please submit a HAR file to show the HTTP network calls
Example Request Form
|* Your email:||email@example.com|
Unable to post Master Service Bill to CM
* Details/Steps Taken:
When attempting to close the master service bill for CM 12345, I'm receiving an error "Unable to post. Please contact your IT manager or try again"
1. I reviewed the Vessel Check Types
2. Our POS team reviewed the PMS account has funds and is available for charges
3. This is isolated to one patient. We were successful at charging CM 23456.
* Full URL:
Expected to close the bill to the crew folio
Version 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
|* Environment Stage:||Production|
|Is this UAT?||No (Unchecked)|
|Attachments:||3 full screen screenshots, 1 HAR File|
Ready to Submit? Click here