Preparation of a HTTP Archive ("HAR") file allows Tritan Support to better investigate and replicate your concern. Please find instructions for how to prepare this file and provide it to our support team below.
To generate the HAR file (Using Google Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- From the Chrome menu bar select View > Developer > Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round record button ( ) in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button ( ) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, right-click anywhere on the grid of network requests, select Save as HAR with Content, and save the file to your computer.
Here is a brief animation showing this process:
Upload the saved file to our help-desk by attaching it to a reply mesage using our support portal at support.tritansoft.com. Since the HAR file contains sensitive content, it's important to not transmit this file as an emailed attachment. Please see this article if you have questions regarding best practices for sharing secure content.
(Author's Note: These instructions and image are adapted from this article from our help-desk software partner. The animation and instructions above are property of ZenDesk, Inc.)