Preparation of a HTTP Archive ("HAR") file allows Tritan Support to better investigate your concern. Please find instructions for how to prepare this file and provide it to our support team below.
To generate the HAR file (Using Google Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome and go to the page where the issue is occurring.
- Look for the Vertical ellipsis button () and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
- From the panel opened, select the Network tab.
- Look for a round Record button () in the upper left corner of the tab, and make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box Preserve log.
- Click the Clear button ( ) to clear out any existing logs from the Network tab.
- Reproduce the issue that you were experiencing before, while the network requests are being recorded.
- Once you have reproduced the issue, in Chrome, click Export HAR to download. Then save the file to your computer: Save as HAR with Content.
- Upload your HAR file to your ticket so that our Support team can analyze it.
- Important! Since the HAR file may contain sensitive content, it's important to not transmit this file as an emailed attachment. Please see this article if you have questions regarding best practices for sharing secure content.
Here is a brief animation showing this process:
(Author's Note: These instructions and image are adapted from this article from our help-desk software partner. The animation and instructions above are property of ZenDesk, Inc.)